- Home /
- Bookkeeping Services
Be assured of complete and professional confidentiality.
We offer a complimentary 1 Hour consultation designed to gain understanding of your business record-keeping needs and what reports may be required for business planning.
Use our “shoebox” workstation
If you want to do your own bookkeeping, but don’t have the software, computer or space to do so.
Running a Mobile Business?
Use our ‘Shoebox’ workstation and have your BAS looked after each quarter.
• Bills and expenses entered to bookkeeping system
• Expenses set to jobs if required
• Supplier and customer details setup and maintained
• Invoicing to client’s customers – converted from estimates/quotes; progress invoices
• Job costs and timesheet entries; set to customer invoices if relevant
• Bills entered (with suppliers’ due dates). Supplier accounts reconciled. Accounts payable reports for regular bill payment runs by business owner
• Bank account, Credit Card Loan statements reconciled; reporting any discrepancies
• Accounts receivable reports and customer statements sent out
• Company/business reporting customised to be most useful for business owner decision-making
• Quarterly activity statements lodged through ABN BAS. * see details below
• Filing system (paper and/or E-filing)
*ABN BAS is a registered BAS Agent that provides BAS services exclusively to ABN members and their clients.
*ABN BAS has been providing BAS services since the commencement of the BAS Agent legislation on 1 March, 2010. Even prior to this, ABN was very active in this space having offered a BAS certification service under the former S.251L regime since 2001.
We Sell Reckon Products
Australian company Reckon now owns the software which used to be named ‘Quickbooks’ and has been renamed it to ‘Reckon Accounts’, with the software being customised based on user Australian users’ feedback.
If you have any questions about the software don’t hesitate to contact us!
Software system services
• Setup bookkeeping software and install upgrades.
• Bookkeeping file setup including GST codes setup via BAS agent ABNBAS*.
• Customize book keeping system to better suit individual needs.
• Customisation of stationery layout, business name, logo, messages etc.
• Training to use book keeping program for clients’ needs.
• Perform checks to ensure records are accurate prior to regular reporting deadlines.
• Troubleshooting software problems.
• Regular back-ups of the records to client’s requirements including options for secure storage off-site. Clients are encouraged to back-up regularly and secure these away from the office
Whether you are looking for someone to take over your bookkeeping or someone to guide you through the learning process and get you on the right track For the Record is the place to go. The help we received from Jennifer at For the Record has allowed our business to grow and I feel confident that as our business evolves For the Record will be there to guide us further.